About Steph Grant
Hi! My name is Steph Grant. Owner of Steph Grant Photography, Steph Grant Studios & Founder of the Promote Love Movement. I believe in the art of storytelling. Sharing your story can change minds and softens hearts. I have experienced this firsthand countless times.
I own a photography agency that specializes in intimate LGBT Weddings & Corporate events around the world. My photo studio is currently based out of Dallas, Texas but most of my time is spent traveling and telling love stories. Sometimes it can be challenging to find a gay friendly photographer. You want someone who will not only support you and your partner but someone who GETS you. Hey, I’m your girl. I am not only supportive of the LGBT community, I am part of the community and I only work with associate photographers who are also 110% supportive.
As an out lesbian photographer my primary focus is to make you feel comfortable so that your personalities and love are captured in every wedding photograph. I love every second of my job. I have worked very hard to be exactly where I am…and that is right here in this moment with you. My goal is to get to know your love story & to tell it with my images. I want to make you smile, cry and laugh at the memories that might have been forgotten in those 8 hours. It’s so rewarding to have people say that they felt like they were actually there attending the weddings that I have shot. They can feel the love and happiness in those moments. In the summer of 2013 I photographed the first lesbian Indian wedding in the USA. I am proud to say it was love story that changed the hearts and minds of many around the world.
A good amount of my time is also spent working with corporate clients. My goal is to “keep corporate cool.” So many times images of conferences and headshots can be stiff and they fail to capture the personality behind that executive or the vision and purpose of your brand/event. My plan is to show up and bring a fresh approach to your session. I want people to know WHY they should attend your event and what they’re missing out on.
I have had the pleasure of working with incredible clients and have been recognized as Dallas’ premier LGBT wedding photographer in the nation’s best-selling lesbian magazine Curve Magazine. My story and my work have been seen over the years in Forbes, Huffington Post, Mashable, Cosmopolitan, Buzzfeed, Bustle & LGBT Wed.
- California girl born & raised in Huntington Beach.
- Talks to strangers on a regular basis & drinks unhealthy amounts of black coffee.
- Plays drums, guitar, piano and has been singing since the tender age of 5. Makes ridiculous videos on my YouTube.
- Sucker for hearty laughter, hanging white lights & have been known to listen to the Carpenters & Journey on repeat.
- Giver of really tight hugs because after all, tight hugs are the right hugs.
- My goal is to do my best everyday to have a positive impact on this world while I’m here. Read more about me HERE and follow my adventures on Instagram. Snag a Promote Love shirt HERE. If you want to book a mentoring session or want me to photograph your wedding please send me a message with details to see if it’s a good fit. Really looking forward to hearing from you!
“Find life experiences and swallow them whole. travel. meet many people. go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. try everything. exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life.” -lawrence k. fish
THE NEW SHOP.