30 December, 2016 CAMPING ENGAGEMENT SESSION DALLAS
So excited to share this camping session with you guys! We had a pretty fun adventure searching for a good spot near Dallas. In case you’re curious…mountains and woods are hard to come by in these parts. When I got there I realized that for some reason most of the trees had been chopped down leaving me empty handed when it came to all the camping vibes. I had to wander around aimlessly in the non existent wilderness trying to find a spot that would be perfect…because once I get something stuck in my head I cannot continue until I get “THAT FEELING”. We found it tucked away behind the few trees that were left.
I met Justin a little while back in the wedding scene. He’s an awesome photographer here in Dallas and Patrick a lighting genius! This entire session just makes me so happy. You know I’m a sucker for campfires, coffee, good tunes, sunsets, puppies and happy people.
PS: a little run down on engagement sessions:
- I prefer more of lifestyle sessions.
- Bringing props is important.
- Detail shots are a MUST so everything doesn’t look the same.
- I always suggest doing an activity or going on a date and have me creepily come along and photograph it.
- Maybe I should start a new company called Third Wheel Photography. Yeah, no.
Hey there! Happy Giving Tuesday.Stick with me and please read t...
Hi guys! Steph here. I have a few things on my heart and I though...
Where do you two live? Tell us a little bit about what you both s...